Hi everyone! I am 18 weeks old now and getting so big. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I bet they'll say I weigh around 16 or 17 pounds now.
I'm being such a good baby and sleeping in my own crib now. I don't even wake up in the middle of the night anymore! Whenever I get sleepy, I just start sucking on my thumb and that puts me right to sleep.
Mommy and Daddy keep talking about how we're moving to a place called Texas soon. I think I remember visiting there. Daddy is going to classes to get ready for the move. I guess that means he won't have to ride on that big ship anymore! I can't wait until I can see all my grandmas and grandpas all the time!
I really love playing on my exersaucer and have had lots of tummy time so I can start learning to crawl. I keep trying, but my legs and arms won't work at the same time. I am babbling a lot now and blowing raspberries. It even sounds like I'm saying "HI" sometimes!
Last night Mommy and Daddy were playing with me on the couch, and they kepy asking me "Where's Daddy? Where's Daddy?" And I looked at Daddy every time! I am getting so smart!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChloe, Aunt Janee is excited about you moving to Texas where your family is that love you. You keep trying to crawl & blowing them raspberries. I know you look cute doing it...:-) love you~
ReplyDelete