Sunday, September 20, 2009

I can crawl now!

Hi guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I've just been so busy learning and growing! Today I crawled so well for my mommy! I crawled about 15 feet in less than 10 minutes! I crawled for the first time about 10 days ago, but today was the real deal. I just scrunch my legs up under my tummy and pull forward with my arms. It seems so easy now! I'm getting very strong.

I'm eating lots of Gerber baby food now, about 3 times a day. I love everything my mommy gives me to eat! The only thing I don't really like is applesauce. Maybe I will like that someday too. Mommy just has to keep trying.

I can roll over every which way now, and I love doing it all the time. Even when Mommy or Daddy is trying to change my diaper! I'm a crazy girl!

I can sit up all by myself for long periods of time now, with no support! I even try to do it in the bath, but Mommy says that's not very safe. So I'll just do it on the soft floor for now.

I am such a happy baby, and so full of energy. I sure know how to keep Mommy on her toes! I spend all my time awake eating, playing, having tummy time, singing songs with Mommy, and playing in my exersaucer. Sometimes Mommy even makes me fly like Superman!

Mommy checked my gums today, and she said it looks like I have a tooth bud on my bottom left side trying to come through. She says maybe I'll even have a tooth by next week! Maybe when it comes in I can stop biting on Mommy's fingers and chewing on blankets all the time to make my gums feel better.

I have my 6 month well baby appointment next week. I can't believe I'm so old already! The doctor always says I'll be tall and skinny like Daddy. We'll see!

Mommy & Daddy talk all the time about how we're moving back to Texas in about a month. I can't wait! I'll get to spend my first Thanksgiving and my first Christmas with all my Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and more! I can't wait!

Well, Mommy is kicking me off the computer now. I guess it's bedtime. See ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment