This will take you into the world of Chloe Doria Mattison. My parents are Matthew H Mattison & Jessica Lois Pavlovsky-Mattison
Chloe Doria Mattison's Life
Hi yall. I was born at on an Air Force Base. My mommy was very brave & strong when she had me. Since I've been here in this world I am learning new things every day. I began to laugh when I was visiting my grandma & pawpawray on our summer vacation. Around my daddy's birthday July 20th, a few days before actually I found my feet. I have been having lots of fun playing with them while I watch my favorite cartoon Calliou. I have been eating good and I love that Rice cereal mom gives me. It helps me sleep all night long. I love snuggling with my parents but....I think soon, I'll have to go to sleep in my own bed. I'm not looking forward to that but we'll see. Love everyone..............kisses (wet sloppy ones) are the kind I give now.
I was born on April 6, 2009 at the Army Base in Hampton, Virginia. My daddy is in the Navy but we will be coming to Texas in November when he gets out of the service. I'm so proud of him for serving his country and keeping me & mommy safe at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment